More than 900 people and organisations have responded to our survey to share their hopes and concerns about the future of the former Holloway prison site.
Join us on Saturday 30th September for our Community Open Day. We’ll be at St George’s Church Crayford Road, Tufnell Park, between 1.00 and 4.00pm to discuss the future of the Holloway prison site.
Please pop along even if it’s for a short while. Refreshments will be available. Children welcome.
Join us at the Open Day to:
- Find out what might happen next at the Holloway site.
- Share your views and expertise.
- Chat to local campaign and community groups.
- Hear about other effective campaigns in Tower Hamlets and Haringey.
Presentations at 2.30pm:
- Community Plan for Holloway team will share the results from our survey.
- An update from Islington Council.
- Q&A and discussion.
Local organisations and campaign groups will be running stalls and sharing their ideas for the former prison.
|o Cycle Islington||o Reclaim Holloway|
|o Islington Axe the Housing Act||o Sisters Uncut|
|o Rooms of Our Own||o Women in Prison|
|o Labour party||o Green party|
|o Keep Homes||o Solace Women’s Aid|
|o Community Land Trust Network||o StART Haringey|
Please download and share this flyer with your friends, neighbours and local networks.
If you’re from a local organisation and would like to run a free stall please email Will McMahon. All we ask is that you send us between 100 and 200 words beforehand about what you’d like to see on the former prison site.
Together we can make a difference!